Hi guys! How is everyone surviving the beginning of the Holiday season?? Can you even believe that Thanksgiving is NEXT week!! Yep, I said it! Let the Christmas shopping begin! To help you get a head start I have teamed up with Brickyard Buffalo to hook you up with some deals on a few of my favorite things!
- How perfect is this dress?? The perfect earth tone colors for family gatherings or photos! You will definitely be seeing me in this on Thanksgiving! AND it’s 30% off this week!
2. Jovie lives in this Nomad Kids Honey Romper! Its so simple, soft, cozy and just perfect! AND it’s 20% off this week!
4. Christmas Jammies, DUH!!! We have been rocking Christmas Pjs since November 1st and this Buffalo Checkered print is so good all winter long!
5. It gets even better!! YOU can match your little with these Women’s size PJs! Also a really great Christmas gift! Only $19.99, SAY WHAT??
6. My house is filled with ALL the bows, and Zozu bows is one of my all time favorite bow brands and has been for YEARS! How beautiful is this pink color?? Make sure to head over to Brickyard to see a couple other color options! They are a KILLER deal with week! $7.99, regular $12!
8. This Thermal is my go-to shirt this fall and winter! So easy to throw on! It comes in this olive color and black!
9. Rompers you guys, give me all of them! This one is perfect to dress up, or down! Also, I spy some buttons, making this bad boy nursing friendly! WOOT WOOT! (it also comes in black!)
10. This button back top is so simple and adorable! I got it in this gorgeous brown color, but it also comes in black!! It’s basically a steal over on Brickyard Buffalo for $22 bucks!!!
11. Rags are some of my all time favorite outfits to put my kiddos in! They are so comfy and stylish! Snag some at 30 percent off this week!
Head to Brickyard Buffalo to see all of my picks for the week and make sure to snag some deals before they are gone!