Fall is here! (although it’s supposed to be 105 degrees tomorrow, hmmm…) Anyways, I love me some fall! I also say that for every season, but there is something special about fall! Thanksgiving and Christmas just around the corner, hopes to be able to wear a sweater and boots soon (please!!) and crisp air! Here are some of my all time favorite things about Fall!
- Candy what? Candy what?? Candy corn! Candy corn!
- Sweater Weather!!! (honestly though, that doesn’t really happen until November in Southern California; can I get an eye roll over here?)
- Goodbye iced coffee, and back to warming my coffee 17 hundred times a day in the microwave. (it’s true, my friends actually make fun of me for it.)
- Babies in fall clothes, because it’s freaking adorable.
- The tress changing colors! O wait, I live in California…PICTURES of the trees changing colors.
- Pumpkins!!! Decorating with pumpkins, carving pumpkins, tiny pumpkins, giant pumpkins, eating pumpkins, smelling pumpkins, white pumpkins, orange pumpkins, PUMPKINNNNNNSSSSS!!!
- Fall colors! I love mustard, favorite color, give me all of it! Eating it though, not so much.
- Baking! Who else gets the urge to just bake??? Cookies for everyone!!!
- Halloween! I LOVE dressing up, although now I just like dressing up my children, seriously though. A tiny little dressed up human is THE cutest!
- Last, but not least, Thanksgiving! Need I say more? What a beautiful day it is…