Calling all home bodies! Anyone out there just love so much to stay in jammies all day, and do absolutely nothing??? ME TOO! Sadly life gets in the way and I have to go be an adult and fulfill responsibilities, blah blah blah. But, on one of those heavenly days where there isn’t a single thing on the agenda here’s what a day in my shoes looks like!
- Karis wakes up around 8 or 8:30 (my seriously kind husband is the one that gets her out of bed on a usual day)
- They head downstairs for the usual pancakes or waffles and to watch some Disney Junior.
- Bexley and I roll out of bed around 9:30 (I don’t know how I get away with this but for the amount i LOVE sleep, it’s basically a dream come true)
- next, COFFEE (iced is my current favorite)
- Clean up a bit from the morning toddler tornado that has somehow destroyed my house in one short hour.
- Play, play, play. This usually includes coloring, stickers, or play-doh.
- Lunch! PB&J all day every day!
- Nap time comes in to save the day around 1 o clock, and usually lasts until about 3.
- I like to sit on the couch watching some TV on my computer doing absolutely nothing during nap time (sometimes that is ruined by things such as laundry and the dishes.)
- SNACK time for all!
- Play play play some more!
- Start getting dinner ready around 4:30.
- Eat around 5;30.
- Clean up and go for a walk. (the evenings have been way too nice not to!)
- Bath time from around 7:15-8.
- Small snack, and a little bit of TV.
- AND bed time routine and bed time around 8:30.
Sounds O so boring when typing it out, but it’s my all time favorite thing to be home!! What’s a low-key day at home look like to you??