Having a toddler means go go go from the second they wake up all the way until bedtime! Of course with the exception of nap time (hallelujah for nap time!) It’s play time ALL the time in this house and I wanted to share with you all some of my two year olds current favorite toys that keep her busy for more then 10 seconds!
- A ball pit! For her first birthday Karis got a outdoor pool filled up with plastic balls and other random balls; it’s been over a year since we’ve had it in the corner of the play room and she still loves it and plays in it nearly every single day!
- Little Tikes trampoline!! Karis absolutely loves to jump jump jump! SO good for her to have fun and burn off some extra energy!
- Play Kitchen! She is always over there cooking for mama! My personal favorite is my morning coffee I get every morning! 😉
- Play-Doh! UGH! Yes I said it, the dreaded play-doh! This was my best kept secret from my toddler for 2 years and she just recently discovered it at a birthday party. This mama caved and bought some and its ended up entertaining Karis for a good amount of time every day since! Just make sure you keep it in a confined area! I sit Karis in her high chair with a placemat and she goes to town!
- Figurines! Karis is obsessed with little figurines and the Disney store sells the cutest sets from all the Disney junior shows! She carries them around in her wagon, she takes them in the car for every outing and of course they even go to bed with her!
- A teepee! Whenever I can’t find my crazy girl she is always in her teepee! Usually reading which just melts my heart!
- Calico Critters House! THE cutest little playhouse out there and it brings on all the imagination! Karis loves all the little animals that go along with it and I love how dang cute it is and the accessories are endless!
- Car Play Mat! Karis has this Minnie Mouse one from the Disney store, but really any one would do! I know IKEA has a big totally awesome one!
- A Easel! This is a new addition to our home but is such a hit so far! IKEA has a super cheap one that is totally all you need! My favorite part of it is the chalk side. Karis always wants to go outside and play with chalk and sometimes going out in the summer heat isn’t really on my list of things I want to do! Playing with chalk inside? Yes please!
AND last but not least!!!
10. Shopping Cart! Melissa and Doug has the cutest realistic shopping cart ever! Karis is always pushing it around with her babies in tote and shopping her little heart out!
These are Karis’ current top ten favorite things to do throughout the day! I wanted to keep it at ten but I really could have kept going SO I might have to do another list pretty soon! I know I’m not the only one out there that struggles to entertain their toddler day in and day out so I hope this list gives you all a few new ideas!! Is there something your toddler totally loves??Please leave it in the comments and I’m all over it!! ALSO, who else has a toddler that loves to play on a rug?? Makes every toy like 100 time more fun AND Lorena Canals rugs are completely machine washable! HOW AWESOME!
Shop the post!